6 ways to get the most out of Lactamo
Our tricks to ensure you get the best experience with Lactamo.
- Always massage towards the nipple (it’s the same direction as the flow of your milk ducts).
- Try all sides of Lactamo to find the right firmness and pattern of movement for your needs.
- When using Lactamo during feeding, don’t let it get in the way of your bub and ensure it doesn’t dislodge the nipple or upset their correct attachment to your breast.
- Your breasts are working hard, so only apply a comfortable amount of pressure when using it. Remember: lactating breasts are sensitive and massaging should feel supportive and gentle, not painful.
- If you’re experiencing a blocked duct, you may notice a painful lump on your breast. During this time, take extra care when using Lactamo. Use slow, gentle movements, particularly if your breast is engorged (as you’re likely to bruise easily during this time).
- When using a cooled Lactamo steer clear of massage and compression on your breast.